Welcome to Alpha Robe Sales Online Catalog and Web Store
Welcome to Alpha Robe Sales online catalog of Murphy's Qwick-Ship® ready-to-ship items for choirs, pastors, judges and the church. An unbelievable selection of quality products, available in an incredible range of styles and sizes that you simply won't find anywhere else!
We offer Qwick-Ship ready-to-ship apparel and accessories for choirs, pastors, churches and judges. Our clergy robes, choir robes and judicial gowns are available in dozens of sizes and suitable for men, women and choir robes for children. We also offer many other items including baptismal robes, communion linens, paraments, church dresses and separates, albs, cassocks, clergy stoles, and other church accessories and supplies. All of our products are designed and created by Murphy Robes, a business whose attention to detail and high quality products have no rival in this industry. We back every single product with Murphy's Satisfaction Guarantee and offer Next Day Shipping and Extra Savings on every item shown on this web site. Please don't hesitate to contact us at (314) 839-4438 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't find exactly what you are looking for.
The Quality is in the Details
Every Murphy robe offers something extra. Here are a few examples of the extra care and quality you'll find in your new Murphy robe from Alpha Robe Sales:
- Highest quality fabrics. See our Fabric Selector for descriptions and detailed pictures of our beautiful fabrics.
- Special yoke construction adds years to robe life. Two layers of inner lining provide a yoke that will make your robe hang and fit properly for years to come.
- Reinforced necklines hold their shape. An extra, invisible row of stitching reinforces the neckline and eliminates any possibility of lining roll-out.
- Closures won't pull out. Guaranteed rust-proof hook and eye closures are riveted to stay in place permanently. And the gown's body won't pull away from yoke.
- Balanced machine fluting ensures a rich, even drape. The softly fluted pleats are custom tailored.
- Seams are engineered for maximum strength. Each seam is reinforced at its wear points to provide added durability.
- Zippers provide trouble-free service. Every zipper is guaranteed for the life of your robe.
- Deep hems give flawless appearance. Our 3" blind-stitched hems are super strong, yet almost invisible.
Next Day Shipping
Every item shown in this web site is either in stock at Alpha Robe Sales or is ready for shipment from our factory the very next business day following receipt of order! Each item is available exactly as shown and described, in the sizes specified.*
Each and every item is backed by Murphy's Qwick-Ship Guarantee of Satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with any item you order from this online catalog, simply return it, unused and unworn, within 10 days of receipt for exchange or refund.
Extra Qwick-Ship Savings
Along with our next-day service, our Qwick-Ship items are specially priced to offer you extra savings over the cost of the identical item, custom tailored. These savings are spelled out throughout the web site. If you prefer to order any item custom tailored in other fabrics, sizes, colors, or with other details, we'll be happy to oblige. Ask us for assistance with ordering and pricing and please allow 6-8 weeks for shipping any custom-tailored items.
White Glove Packaging® Service
All pulpit and clergy attire receive our exclusive White Glove Packaging® Service at no extra charge. Each garment is placed on a deluxe hanger, individually bagged and carefully packed in a specially designed shipping container to minimize wrinkling.
Available custom tailoring
If you prefer to order an item custom tailored in other sizes, fabrics, colors, or with other details than shown here, we'll be happy to oblige. Contact us for assistance with ordering and pricing. Please allow a minimum of 4 to 5 weeks for manufacturing and shipping of any custom tailored item orders.
*Please refer to the sizing charts referenced on an individual item for available sizing. In spite of our best efforts, occasionally a specific size of a particular item may be temporarily out of stock. Please advise whether you would prefer an alternate size or item in those situations, or if you would prefer to backorder.
**While we make every attempt to show our fabric colors as accurately as possible, some colors shown in this website catalog may not be an exact representation of the actual fabric color due to inconsistencies in computer monitor displays. When identifying the precise shade or color tone is critical, we recommend ordering a sample garment.
***Prices listed in this website are effective July 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016